A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.22.2005

I want... lots of things for me

I have WAY too much. But it is still hard to stop *wanting*

(I was going to name this post according to a line from a skit I did, growing up. Us kids were dressed up as toys in a toy story that had not been bought yet. I think I was raggedy ann. And how sad it was not to have a child to love you, etc. And then it got onto the meaning of Christmas. And there is this song in it called "I want" -- I had a speaking line in the midst of it "I want whatever I get")

So, for our bible study, we are doing Beth Moore's _Patriarchs_ study. So I got the student's book last night. (Our bible study meets in a Wendy's, it would be difficult to watch the DVDs) Going through it today, though, I saw all these questions about information that is obviously in the DVDs. So I decided to go back and get the Leader's Kit instead. But the I realized the cost. $200 is more than I can do for this :( I mean, I was thinking $40-$60 -- stiff but still doable... Obviously, it's more for a class type of setting. So I'll have to make do with working with just the student book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home