A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

11.30.2009

Looking for Lists of Christmas books

Wish I knew how to make a McLinky.

I'm looking for folks' lists of favorite Christmas books. I'd like to start a special library to bring out in December (and maybe early January too?)
I'll start out the list with one I've seen recently. I know I saw a second but couldn't find it :( I'll add lists to here as they are posted.

Preschoolers and Peace: I recently picked up One Wintry Night and the Christmas Miracle of Jonathan Tooney because of this. I put Mary's First Christmas, I spy Little Christmas, and The Crippled Lamb by Max Lucado back on the shelf because I forgot it was here :(

Hope is the Word:

3 Comments:

Blogger Megan Fletcher said...

I found your site through a comment on Preschoolers and Peace. I just did a blog post with a list of books and linked to 2 other posts that have some lists. I hope it helps!

http://gofletch.blogspot.com/2009/12/how-we-celebrate-christmas-part-i.html

1:32 PM  
Blogger Annette W. said...

We have very few Christ-centered books for Christmas, but I am hoping that changes in the next year or so. My favorite that we have is The Little Drummer Boy by keats.

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Wendy said...

I have several favorites I thought I'd pass along.

Little One we Knew You'd Come - Sally Lloyd Jones

(She wrote the Jesus Story Book Bible which is so excellent it puts all others to shame. The Christmas story in it is wonderful.)

The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree. - Gloria Houston

Enjoy

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home