A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

1.16.2009

Cute Mini Erasers!

I want to remember this link that makes me wish my boy was older.

I saw them at Chasing Cheerios.

There are a LOT of cute tiny erasers, useful for many different circumstances, especially dollhouses and such. And gifts for friends. Just as long as they don't go to anyone who dislikes small pieces.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should get a diaper sprayer. It costs $40, but I swear, it's the best baby item I own. You attach it to the toilet and just spray out the poo. It's also helpful for spraying out vomit and other gross stuff. Not to mention, it makes cleaning the shower a breeze. I would not be cloth diapering if I didn't have one. Or you can use flushable liners and just flush the poo down the toilet. These things really take the ick out of cloth diapering!

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home