A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

8.29.2008

Hoping the VP choice is Palin

I am quite hopeful McCain will choose Sarah Palin as his VP pick.

Could even make me excited about this presidential race for the first time.

1. She's a really gutsy woman who has proven herself.
2. She's a mother, recently giving birth to a little boy who will forever be about the age of my own little boy.
3. She shares a name with me!

I thought she was a really long shot. But if I'm wrong, and she's the pick, I'll be ecstatic. Elect McCain. Hope he's in for only 1 term and then Mrs. Palin can run and be President!

My parents always did think the name Sarah would look good with a "President" in front of it....

Roundup over at Beldarblog about Sarah Palin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home