A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

10.05.2005

Doctor's visit

So-- I got results from all the doctor's visits I've been going to lately.

High Chloresterol.
Fibroadenoma (I've always had lumps, but this is the first time they gave it a name.)

I'm getting older, ayup.

3 Comments:

Blogger Headmistress, zookeeper said...

The Headmaster is trying a natural remedy for his cholesterol. He is taking a mixture of apple and grape juices along with some vinegar once a day. We'll see how it works in a couple months.
I found it online while researching medicinal uses of vinegar.

11:28 PM  
Blogger MommyLydia said...

Half and half apple and grape? How much vinegar (it sounds absolutely vulgar. However -- better than a heart attack I guess)

Moseying around the internet, my high chloresterol may be related to the beta blockers I just started taking for the glaucoma in my eyes. I wonder if that means it is less dangerous or not. I've got a request in tot he doctor.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Headmistress, zookeeper said...

I forget the proportions. It was a pint of one of them and a little less of the other, and then 1/3 cup vinegar. Try googling vinegar medicinal uses cholesterol.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home