A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.14.2005

Anniversaries continued

Based on one of my comments, I realized I left a bit out of the former post. I guess I kind of feel that anniversaries are between the husband and wife (and perhaps children if the kids want to do something)

Unless, of course, it's a "BIG" one.

Mr. Boaz and I? we've decided to set a goal of reaching our golden anniversary. (because of how old I am and the typical lower lifespan of my family than his, I think this is a "not likely" but he doesn't like me mentioning that so we decided to use it as a goal to aim for instead of something to disparage.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home