A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.14.2005

Anniversaries continued

Based on one of my comments, I realized I left a bit out of the former post. I guess I kind of feel that anniversaries are between the husband and wife (and perhaps children if the kids want to do something)

Unless, of course, it's a "BIG" one.

Mr. Boaz and I? we've decided to set a goal of reaching our golden anniversary. (because of how old I am and the typical lower lifespan of my family than his, I think this is a "not likely" but he doesn't like me mentioning that so we decided to use it as a goal to aim for instead of something to disparage.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chord of Three Strands said...

ryc- all 3 boys (ages 8-11) are in one room, there isn't even room for a dresser. They have ub=nder bed boxes for what doesn't fit in the closet. One of the reasons we are moving is there is no storage. we do a lot in the little nook off the side of the kitchen and I moved a tall hutch in there that holds their book,s but the filed paprs and teachger things don't fit, the maps and time line don't fit on that wall, etc. When we get this new house (praying it's SOON) we'll have ONE room for all the STUFF, so even if we DO school somewher else, it'll be easier.. We new this house wasn't quick the spaced we needed/wanted, but we need aplace to live to not feel pressured to look for the land we really want. So, it'll all be fine, just have to make it work until we get to the newplace (I am HOPING by August, but not sure). We've lived hre almost 3 yrs.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Chord of Three Strands said...

we did have all three boys in one room that is 9x9 ish. they now are in a room thatis about 10x11. we rented a BIG house one yr and gavin had his own room and the other two shared a large room (about 16x12 I think). but they decided here they all wanted to be in one room, so the 3rd bedroom is the toy/hobby room. The sq feet here is about 1600 i think. we have a frnt room, kitchen, 3 bedroms, 2 baths and a big 'everything else room'

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home