A Dollop of Sour Cream

I'm not much into spicy food. I have recently discovered that if a meal is just a tad too spicy for me, I can put sour cream on top and make it not just palatable, but wonderful. This blog is devoted to doing the same for life.

www.flickr.com

6.13.2005

Anniversaries?

I've been particularly good at staying ahead of birthdays this year (except for Grandma's :( Her birthday was in mid-May and I'm not done with her gift yet!) And feeling somewhat pleased with my modest attempts.

Except -- are anniversaries something one is supposed to keep track of for friends and others? I never thought so, but my husband and I got cards from many relatives for our anniversary this year, and gifts from some of them! (This is on my mind right now because we are going out to Camelot on Sunday courtesy of one of those gifts from a friend who is fond of the theater and knows I love musicals.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home